About MeI have PhD course at Suda Laboratory, Department of Computer Science, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo.
- Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo, Japan. October 2010 ~ September 2013.
- Master of Engineering:
- School of Computer Science and Engineering, Beihang University , China. September 2007 ~ March 2010.
- Bachelor of Engineering:
- School of Computer Science and Engineering, Beihang University , China. September 2003 ~ July 2007.
High-performance Computing (HPC)
General-purpose computing on graphics processing units (GPGPU)
Wireless senseor networks
Publications & Papers:
- Takahiro Katagiri, Cheng Luo , Reiji Suda, Shoichi Hirasawa, and Satoshi Ohshima, "Energy Optimization for Scientific Programs using Auto-tuning Language ppOpen-AT", Proc. IEEE 7th International Symposium on Embedded Multicore/Many-core SoCs, National Institute of Informatics, Tokyo, Sep. 26-28, 2013. Best paper award
- Cheng Luo and Reiji Suda, "An Efficient Task Partitioning and Scheduling Method for Symmetric Multiple GPU Architecture", the 11th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing with Applications(ISPA2013), Melbourne, Australia, July 2013.
- Reiji Suda and Luo Cheng, "A mathematical method for online autotuning of power and energy consumption with corrected temperature effects", Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Science, ICCS 2013, Spain.
- Satoshi Ohshima, Luo Cheng, Shoichi Hirasawa, Takahiro Katagiri, Reiji Suda, and Hiroki Honda, " Research Activity for Ultra Low Power HPC", Programming Symposium #54, LAFORET gora, January 11-13 (2013).
- Cheng Luo and Reiji Suda, "MSSM: An efficient Scheduling mechanism for CUDA basing on task partition", the 18th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems(ICPADS2012), Singapore, Dec 2012.
- Cheng Luo and Reiji Suda, "MGCUDA: An easy programming model for CUDA based multiple GPUs platform", (Poster) the 10th International Meeting on High-Performance Computing for Computational Science(VECPAR2012), Kobe, Japan, July 2012.
- Cheng Luo, Kamil Marek Rocki and Reiji Suda, "A precise measurement tool for power dissipation of CUDA kernels", IPSJ SIG Technical Reports, Vol.2012-HPC-133 No.2, Arima, Japan, March 2012.
- Cheng Luo and Reiji Suda,"A performance and energy consumption analytical model for GPU", the International Conference on Cloud and Green Computing(CGC2011), Sydney, Australia. Dec 2011.
- Cheng Luo and Reiji Suda, "An execution time prediction analytical model for GPU with instruction-level and thread-level parallelism awareness", 2011 Summer United Workshops on Parallel, Distributed and Cooperative Processing, Hakoshima, Japan, July 2011.
- Yuebin Bai, Yao Ma, Cheng Luo, Duo Lv and Yuanfeng Peng, "A high performance inter-domain communication approach for virtual machines", the Journal of Systems and Software, Volume 86 Issue 2, February, 2013 Pages 367-376.
- Yuebin Bai, Cheng Luo, Cong Xu, Liang Zhang and Huiyong Zhang, "A High performance Inter-VM Network Communication Mechanism", the 10th International Conference on Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing(ICA3PP 2010), Busan, Korea, May 2010.
- Cheng Luo, Yuebin Bai, Ting Chen, Cong Xu and Liang Zhang, "A Functional Classification based inter-VM Communication Mechanism with multi-core platform", the 15th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems(ICPADS2009), Shengzhen, China, Dec 2009.
- Cheng Luo, Yuebin Bai, Cong Xu and Liang Zhang,"FCCM: A Novel Inter-core Communication Mechanism in Multi-core Platform", the International Conference on Information Science and Engineering(ICISE2009), Nanjing, China, Dec 2009.
- Cong Xu, Yuebin Bai and Cheng Luo, "Performance Evaluation of Parallel Programming in Virtual Machine Environment", the 6th IFIP/IEEE International Conference on Network and Parallel Computing (NPC2009), Gold Coast, Austria, Oct 2009.
- Liang Zhang, Yuebin Bai and Cheng Luo, "idsocket: API for Inter-Domain Communications Base on Xen", the 10th International Conference on Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing(ICA3PP 2010), Busan, Korea, May 2010.
- Cong Xu, Yuebin Bai and Cheng Luo, "PVC: A Novel Personal Virtual Cluster based on Multi-core Platform", the 24th International Symposium on Computer and Information Sciences (ISCIS2009), North Cyprus, Sep 2009.
LinkTing Chen, The University of Tokyo
cheng.luo at is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
University of Tokyo, Department of Computer Science, Bldg. 7, Room 506
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-0033